Thursday, August 26, 2010

Story of my life....

This was me this morning....
Ok so I was passed out under different circumstances but this is definitely what I looked like! My day starts off by going to the hospital for some bloodwork. You have to fast for 12 hours (not so good for someone who HAS to have breakast). After giving blood I tell the poor lady I don't feel good and she said "look at me," I proceeded to tell her I saw three of her and then I could only make out shadows. The next thing I know I look up and there are about 10 nurses surrounding me, screaming at me to wake up, and shaking me! I was concerned with getting to work! ha I would not come to, so they took ALL DIGNITY I HAD LEFT, and put me on a stretcher tilted me upside down and wheeled me to the ER in front of everyone in the lobby...oh yeah how embarrassing! My blood pressure remained 75/50 (dead) and my heart rate was 43 (again, dead), for about 30 minutes. Therefore they kept me, ran more tests (drew more blood), and gave me a bag of fluids.....now I have to go back tomorrow because they didn't get all the blood they needed....OH I LOVE LIFE! HA HA
ON A SIDE NOTE...THE NURSES WERE AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment