Monday, August 16, 2010

I ain't as good as I once was...

This weekend was one of my best friend Ashley's first engagement party in Gainesville! Erin Cauley and I drove up to Athens on Saturday to have a night with the couple and our friends. Sam rented a stretch hummer limo for all of us so you can imagine it got CRAZY!! After being depressed about not being in college anymore the liquid anti depressant started rolling around 3 pm! This is us in the limo.. This is us after the party at oh around 3:15, leaving nowhere, heading to Little Italy to late night....can you say we had FUN!

After we went to bed (at 6:15 am), we woke up around 11:30 feeling chipper! The only thing that could make me feel better was Last Resort....so you guessed it, I woke everyone up forced them to get dressed and to Last Resort we went! We all looked beautiful and I felt real good when all the sorority girls came in looking so cute in their black for pref day. They were all going crazy about their Pledge Class and rush and for a second I missed rush (that quickly faded).... Last Resort was amazing as always..I had shrimp and grits.

More pictures from the weekend will follow (after some editing)..After this weekend I truly get that Toby Keith song "I aint as good as I once was" !

No comments:

Post a Comment