Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I have an obsession...with VAMPIRES!

Ok so its been 10 days since I have blogged but with school starting back I have been SUPER busy! Another thing keeping me sidetracked....The Sookie Stackhouse Novels! Before I got married back in August of 2008, I began watching the HBO show Trueblood....I was instantly hooked. After getting married Shane and I went a year without HBO. I swore to never miss another Trueblood season! So this season started with a kind of sucky....literally! No its awesome. Here is the poster... After mentioning to someone that I loved the show they told me the show was based off books! OMG....I bought them like two days later! I bought the first 8 and haven't stopped since. If you love twilight but want a little more action, these are the books for you. They are by Charlaine Harris and the first one is Dead Until Dark...

These are some pics of the main characters! This is Sookie and Bill, after reading the books I am very disappointed in Mr. Bill Compton.

Here is the other HOT vamp, Eric Northman, in the show he may not be the good guy but in the book...lets just say...I am in LOVE!


Let me know if you want to borrow the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment