Saturday, January 22, 2011

Week One = Success and SORENESS

Okay so my first week of "eating clean" was not as bad as I thought it would be. I haven't had a single Nutty Buddy (can you believe it Hollie?), nor a mountain dew or coke or anything else processed! I have been eating no white foods (bread, flour, sugar) and have only eaten fruits, vegetables, and meats. I have found some really delicious recipes too! I also started my workout regimen and above is a video of SOME of the circuits we do at Impact. When I can do the whole circuit without dying I will put a video up of me doing it....maybe. Hope you like the preview and maybe you can get some ideas for your workouts. If you do this workout I promise you will need no cardio.....only someone to save you from falling out before its over. ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment