Monday, December 20, 2010

My Christmas list!!!

This is the first year in a LONG time that I actually made a Christmas wishlist, and I LOVED it! At the top of my list was for Shane to build a storage shed so he can put all his hunting, fishing, and golfing stuff in it and out of my guest bedrooms :). This is going to take a Christmas miracle but I BELIEVE. The second item on my list was an Xbox Kinect, but I couldn't wait until Christmas so I bought it about a month ago (its great!). These are the items left on my list that I REALLY REALLY want. 1. The Barnes & Noble Nook (like the Kindle but I like it better). 2.) Flower Bomb perfume....I am obsessed!


3.) This watch or the one below in Rose Gold, I love the Rose Gold!






4.) And just in case my husband decides to be AWFUL, INCREDIBLY, UNBELIEVABLY sweet I would love a new one of these....the medium size is what I prefer.


5.) I wished that everyone would do something nice for those in need during the holiday season and remember why we celebrate Christmas!
I am very grateful for the life that the Lord has blessed me with and I hope all of you are too!
God Bless and Merry Christmas!


1 comment:

  1. Jenna I have the first watch you showed - Ryals got it for me for my birthday and I love it b/c of the gold and silver. I wear it every day. Not many other people have the gold and silver version!

    ReplyDelete