Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I ordered the baby bedding!

While looking through ETSY the other day I found a shop that made baby bedding. After torturing myself and Hollie (and Wesley too) we finally decided on some fabrics. This is Joel Deweberry fabric in modern meadow. I am doing the crib skirt in fabric 1. The bumper in fabric 7, with the trim in 9, and ties in 11. The curtains will be just like fabric 5, except a green background with white cross things. One pillow will be in fabric 3 and a bolster pillow in fabric 5. Oh I can't wait to see it! If you are looking for anything custom from ETSY look at Hush Baby Co. they are awesome. And I know this is all blue and green but that is not a hint! The sex of the baby is still up in the air.....poor thing I have to call it IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment