Wednesday, July 20, 2011

11 Weeks left...and still no nursery!

I finally buckled down and ordered a crib! There are so many options and such a variety of prices. I finally decided on the Graco Sarah Crib. This crib is found at target and is actually really cheap. The safety ratings and customer satisfaction reviews are wonderful so I thought....why not save something here and splurge on something else! I love the simplicity of it. Now its time to decide on paint colors for the nursery...I am thinking I like this one the best its Sherwin Williams China Doll.


But these are some I like too.....opinions please!!!

Oyster Bar


Lattice
Oyster White


The nursery will be getting new flooring, chair rail, crown moulding, and a paint job next week so any opinions on paint are greatly appreciated! If you know of any colors you like just let me know. I can't wait to post before and after pics (the nursery has been Shane's junk room). Now we are off to get our 3D/4D ultrasound!








No comments:

Post a Comment