Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Awesome New Smoothies!

Pitts Ga = No Smoothie King sooo Yoplait to the rescue! I LOVE smoothies but never know whay to buy to make them (or I just don't want to take the time) but yoplait made it simple. While grocery shopping I found this little package in the frozen section. It is smoothie in a bag! All you do is put the contents of the package (just frozen fruit and frozen yogurt squares) and add milk, then blend. TADA-smoothie! Its 70 calories per serving and there are 2 servings. DELICIOUS! My favorite flavor..Strawberry, mango, pineapple...YUMMY! I also have to give a huge thanks to Jill and Davis King and Kim and Nick Cambell for a great wedding gift. The cuisinart hand blender (its AWESOME for smoothies and just about ANYTHING else)..thanks guys!
Ok a quick pic of me and my two babies...they are getting along so good and I couldn't be happier that we have two babies. Della is very independent and her and Memphis play ALL day.



Della with her raccon!




1 comment: