Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I wanna be like Mike...Mike Browning that is!

Don't you just love my title! I will have to say that I have some of the best friends in the world and one of my favorites is Mrs. Hollie Hill! She is so creative and genuine and loves to help make other people happy. I am not a decorator by any means but she is right there to help me. This weekend she and her family got the headboard for my guestroom done and all I could do was stand there and watch in amazement hoping that I could one day be that creative and crafty!

Here is the crafty lady herself with the starting board! She, Mr. Mike, Mrs. Kathy, and Wesley all measured and and thought about designs. When we decided on one they drew out the design with perfect measureme and then Mr. Mike worked his saw magic.


After the cutting was complete, Hollie got busy with the foam.


Then came the hard part! Of course I would want a patterned headboard, which is a booger to put on a headboard (especially one with an arch). Here are Mr. Mike, Hollie, and Wesley making sure the pattern is perfect. This seriously took the majority of the time. Mr. Mike was going to be SURE this pattern lined up perfectly. AND.........................



IT DID! PERFECTION. I am getting the things to hang it on the wall this week. So here is my bedding finished! Now onto curtains and pictures for the walls. THANK YOU so much to Hollie, Mr. Mike, Mrs. Kathy and Wesley for giving your Saturday up for my guest bedroom!











No comments:

Post a Comment