Monday, June 13, 2011

Why did I go to the beach with a Model??

My weekend was spent with a great friend in St. Simons. We had a blast just relaxing, eating, and catching up. Here was our view for 2 days. This is what I had to lay beside for 2 days... She has 2 kids and still has the perfect body! What was I thinking going to the beach with her at 23 weeks pregnant?

Each day we would eat breakfast and then go to Larry's Giant Subs and pick up lunch. We would pack everything up and take it to the beach. We sat on the beach ALL day and caught up. It has been a year and a half since we have seen each other so we had plenty of talking to do! The first night we went to catch 228. The second night we went to CrabDaddy's and enjoyed it so much we went back Sunday night too. We had the sauteed scallops for appetizer, their amazing bread and salad, split the shrimp and grits, and then split the bread pudding (both nights). It was amazing! This is us at dinner.



Here is a belly pic! I am 23 weeks pregnant (5 months 3 weeks). This baby is moving ALL the time and it is so awesome to feel a little human inside of you. I have gained 23 pounds....yeah I am a fatty but not much I can do about it now!! I will just be psycho mom when this baby gets here.




Hope you all have a great week!





2 comments:

  1. I think you look precious. So glad you and cassie got to spend some time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!! Looks like you and Cassie had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete