Sunday, October 3, 2010

Totally sinful.....but oh so good and Easy!

Ok this weekend my husband of almost 2 years (tomorrow is our anniversary!!) shot his first deer with his bow. This called for a celebration! We went back out to Sunny's farm for dinner and drinks. I was in charge of dessert. I made Hollie's scrumptious symphony brownies, which got me thinking about another great recipe...Chocolate chip cream cheese bars!!! These are SO delicious and so easy. Recipe-
Pre heat oven to 350. Roll a layer of cookie dough into the bottom of a greased dish. Then spread a layer of cream cheese mixed with powdered sugar (I also added brown sugar). Cover the cream cheese filling with another layer of cookie dough. Bake until dough is brown (about 20-30 minutes). And WHOA...its like heaven in your mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment